Use the Form Labor Release and Get Paid!
|We Love Our Customers and they love our labor release forms!|
"Thank you! I used your form and got paid the same day! I will recommend your site to other contractors."
"Your websites are the Bible for Contractors! What would we do without you? Thank you!
"Thank you so much for helping me! I thought I'd lost the form for good and was going to have to pay to get a new copy. You guys ROCK!"
The form labor release
is used when your customer wants you to prove that your employees/laborers have been paid.
Each employee and/or laborer will sign the labor release form
stating that they've been paid in full.
The form waives and releases any and all lien or claim or right of lien against the property they performed labor on.
The bottom of the form carries a statement that the workers actually did work on the project and that the contractor submitting the form labor release actually did pay the laborers/mechanics/workers in full for that work.
This form labor release
is available in both English and Spanish versions!
Just like all of our forms, these forms come with:
- Instant Download
- Unlimited Usage
- Unlimited Free Replacement
- Unlimited Free Support
In less than 5 minutes time you can have this form downloaded, filled in and printed!These Labor Release Forms:
- Are Very Easy To Use
- Come With Complete Instructions
- Can Be Filled In And Printed Literally Within Minutes
- Will Save You Time And Money again and again
- Give you the professional appearance you deserve
Instantly upon completion of purchase you'll be able to download the form(s) to your computer so that:
- You can fill 'em in before you print 'em
- You can use 'em whenever you need to
- You can use 'em as often as you need to
- You won't have to be online to use 'em
- You'll never again waste time looking for copies
- You'll never have to pay for 'em again
Buy the form labor release
and discover why so many contractors recommend our websites and services to other contractors. We'll take care of you like no one ever has! :)